Tuesday, January 12, 2010

week 2 day 2

I am working on filling out my timetable (schedule). I have maths and science in the preparatory school and chemistry, biology, and maths in the senior school. I still have a few periods to work out, but it is coming together quite nicely. I have one on one lessons with a student who is working below her levels, but is a pleasure to work with. I will start teaching Monday morning maths and science lessons in the preparatory school.

We are supposed to have a technician come tomorrow during the day so we should have internet by the time we get out of school, as long as it doesn't snow this evening. I have blogs waiting to be posted on my computer at home, and since I am in the junior library at the moment, can't be posted immediately.

More to be posted in the days to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment